LIVES OF THE FELONS
Copyright 2007 by William A. Mays, Proprietor
Edgar Alexander Barrera, aka Edgar Alexander Barrera Mansilla, aka Alex Mansilla, is a criminal associate of Lester Alan Euell. Lester Euell has been using Edgar Barrera as a front for Euell's efforts relating to an obsession with the National Police Gazette. They claim they have been legitimate publishers/owners of the Police Gazette, which has never been true. Go here to see Lester Euell's criminal history. Meanwhile, here are some facts related to Edgar Barrera's history:
Edgar Barrera was born March 31, 1982, and lived mostly in Southern California—particularly Grand Terrace—before moving in with Lester Euell in Daytona Beach, Florida (Volusia County), around 2010.
Here is a partial list of Edgar Barrera's criminal history since moving to Volusia County:
- June 2013, found guilty of Misdemeanor Reckless Driving
- October 2015, pleaded no contest to Felony Obtaining Controlled Substance by Fraud; adjudication currently withheld
- February 2016, found guilty of Misdemeanor Petit Theft (shoplifting)
- July 2016, found guilty of Misdemeanor Reduced DUI to Reckless Driving
- July 2016, found guilty again of Misdemeanor Petit Theft (shoplifting)
- July 2016, found guilty of Misdemeanor Domestic Battery
- From October 2015 to July 2016, Edgar Alexander Barrera spent over four months in Volusia County jail.
- November 2016, Volusia County files a Violation of Probation against Barrera and orders him to appear in court the following month. Failing to appear twice, Barrera is located and arrested on February 13, 2017, and serves an additional four days in jail.
- February 2017, Barrera is sued for $1,029.36 plus costs in Volusia County court by Portfolio Recovery Associates for failing to pay his Fingerhut credit card.
- April 2017, Barrera is arrested and charged with petit theft (from a bar), giving false information, and having multiple official documents in his possession with names other than his own.
- May 2017, Barrera is arrested and charged with violating probation on his domestic violence and reckless driving convictions.
- June 7, 2017, following completion of a court-ordered psychological evaluation, Edgar Alexander Barrera is found guilty of Petit Theft 2nd Offense and Violation of Probation on his Domestic Battery conviction. He is sentenced to 6 months in Volusia County Jail.
Several other charges, including assaults, have been made and either dropped or combined into other cases.
Both Barrera and Lester Euell use a number of alternate names. Most common is the name "Alexander Patrick," which Barrera uses on his Facebook page.
|Edgar Alexander Barrera Mansilla mugshot July 8, 2016
|Edgar Alexander Barrera Mansilla mugshot May 2, 2017